(RISK-AWARENESS PROCUREMENT 2024) BALANCING ETHICS, CLAIMS & FRAUD MANAGEMENT MASTERCLASS, ONLINE 29-30 AUGUST 2024
In today’s procurement, where the volume of suppliers is large, decision-makers cannot rely on intuition to make strategic decisions. Also, as the global marketplace has evolved, the procurement function has moved from being a purely operational purchase order fulfillment department to a more strategic role. The current nature of global business and its increasingly complex supply chain networks demand advanced tools to meet the complexity and accelerating change in procurement.
Procurement Management is for buyers, and Contract Management is for sellers. In this two-day workshop, you’ll learn about both buyer’s and seller’s perspectives on procurement.As part of the workshop, you will deepen your knowledge, develop your skills, and gain insight into ethics and risk in procurement.
The two-day practical workshop will help delegates improve their skills on the subject, resulting in a positive impact on the bottom line. The workshop provides you with an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge of Procurement/Contract Management.
Through this Master class you will be able to:
● Understand the principles of procurement/contract management
● Examine the business environment to foresee how the supplier/contractor may perform
● Legal requirements of contracts and their implications
● Know contractual clauses
● Explore the ethical issues in procurement
● Take preventive steps to avoid fraud
● Examine the risks in Procurement
● Understand Risk transfer through contracting terms and conditions
● Effectively negotiate procurement contracts
● Effectively handle claims, variations, and disputes
● Examine the steps involved in Pre-Award, Award, and Post-Award phase.
● Lessons Learned and Best Practices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Procurement, Supply Chain, Sourcing, Purchasing, and Contract Heads, Directors, Vice Presidents, Procurement Managers, Contract Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Purchasing Managers, Legal and Compliance Professionals in Procurement, Risk Management Specialists, Ethics and Compliance Officers, Claims and Dispute Resolution Managers, Contract Administrators Senior Procurement Analysts Managers, Engineers, Executives, Finance Managers, Bidding Managers, Tendering Managers, Purchase Engineers, Technical Managers, Planning Managers, Buyers, Sourcing Managers and anyone interested in the topics.